About Me

My photo
Firozabad, U.P., India
A curious Homemaker... Who is Eager to learn eveything :)

07 July, 2012

SCRAP BOOK PAGE 7for ISICR7

Hi frndz .Hope all were chilling with awesome atmosphere every where .Great time for crafting with rain.I am not well (every body knows -sorry to say again n again,can't talk ,so ,every time i write..very bad of me.).I made scrap page for ICR.We were asked to use no DP background,so I created my backgroung with hard net cloth and velvet cloth.Hope you all will like it . Waiting for cheer n sorrow on my face(uer comments).Here are pics.


My scrap page.I chose steel grey velvet strips and flower, as i recall all over the glass cabin on top of tower from where bungy jumping is done.Net background for transpercy.Red stones to be daring enough to be there.velvet flowers are handmade.

Submiting for -ICR

No comments:

Post a Comment