About Me

My photo
Firozabad, U.P., India
A curious Homemaker... Who is Eager to learn eveything :)

04 August, 2013

TISSUE BOX

Hiiiiiiiiii friends
                     Happy friendship day to all my dear friends.
today I am sharing my new creation , I tried my hand on creating tissue box for very first time and yess , I am tempeted to make more.
Some words on making of tissue box.
Tissue box is readymade piece of mdf.I covered sides of whole box with pattern paper.Top part with plain cardsheet.I treated cardsheet and side panel with TCW stencil(art is) with pearl paint.All the flowers and leaves are handmade ,made from SB-DS-rose cretion dies . Flowers are distressed by distress inks I love making flowers too much and whenever I am free , I try my hands on flower making.Sentiment is digital image and suits very well to box.Treated edge of box with crochet lace , but it was plain , I stiched pearls to it.Bottle used is empty bottle from diabetes pen-covered with washi tapes and filled with tiny pink pearls,The twigs with tiny unriped berries you see here are also handmade.Have a look at my creation.









 These all flowers are used on this box and they all are made of SB-DS-rose creation die
(1)-ROMANTIQUE FLOWER
 (2)-BELLA DONNA FLOWER

 (3)-SIMPLE ROSE
 (4)-GARDENIA FLOWER
 (5)-WHITE ROSE BUDS and PURPLE FILLER FLOWERSare also from rose creation die (forgot to take seperate pic).These all flowers I learnt from here
Supplies used-MDF tissue box,Pattern paper from "the lydia collection(sunny day),The diecut lace of pattern paper(on top of box,below flowers) is avalable with kit of lydia collection,Card stock,Distress inks (vintage photo,wild honey),Washi tape,Pearls ,Green tape,Wire,Acrylic pearl paint,Acyrilic white paint,Rhinestones,Crochet lace,Empty insuline bottle,Butterfly diecut (from anita),TCW template(art is-from cc),SB rose creation die set,Memory box-riveria corner-from dcam, Leaves from SB foliage die.
SUBMITING FOR -dcam challenges
crafters corner
berry 71 blue (used crochet lace)
the crafters cafe challenge
2 sisters challenge blog

13 comments:

  1. WOnderful Tissue box Megha !I loved all the flowers you have made and the colors !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful altered box! I love the bright colored flowers!! Thanks for joining us in the Berry71Bleu Aug Challenge :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Megha...
    lovely tissue box the flowers 2oo r wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. ThanQ for participating at DCAM challenges. What a pretty creation Megha...Loved your blooms!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, Megha! Thank you for playing along with Berry71Bleu.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty tissue box!! fabulous flowers!! Thanks for joining us at Berry71Bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful box! I love all the flowers. Thanks for joining the challenge at Berry71Bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful altered tissue box Megha!...Your blooms look gorgeous ..Loved your embellishing too!

    Thank you so much for playing along 'Crafter's Corner' # 11 and Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely! Such pretty flowers!
    Thanks for playing along at DCAM Challenge #1 ANYTHING GOES WITH A HANDMADE FLOWER!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the tissue box
    your flowers are made very neatly
    Thankyou for playing along with at Crafters Corner challenge no 11
    Hugs
    Mallika

    ReplyDelete
  12. pretty tissue box...Thank you for joining the CraftersCorner Challenge#11

    ReplyDelete