About Me

My photo
Firozabad, U.P., India
A curious Homemaker... Who is Eager to learn eveything :)

20 October, 2012

CARD

Hi friends
Today I am sharing you my remade card .Hope you all will like it.Flowers used are handmade .I learnt from HERE.So do check out.Image is digi image.Distressed by tim holtz ink.Corners cut from washi tape.Hearts are handcut from velvet paperThe yellow dot in middle of flower is done by cone painting colours.
Supplies used-brown card stock -local
washi tape-nirmal stationers
velvet paper-local
distress ink (wild honey,vintage photo)
flowers -handmade
sentiment -handwritten.
cone paint colours=local
Submiting for-

5 comments:

  1. Great card Megha, love the silhouette image and the red flowers and hearts look fab.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Romantic card. Thank you for playing with us at Paper Craft My Challenge.

    Loves,
    Paper Craft My Challenge team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks for participating in our PENNY'S PAPER CRAFTY challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete