About Me

My photo
Firozabad, U.P., India
A curious Homemaker... Who is Eager to learn eveything :)

24 September, 2012

TAG

Hi friends
 My paryushan parv are going on .Keeping fast a one time food in day,one hour daily in temple,and little bit of crafting. I am making these tags for my sister in law .She stays in USA .She asked me to make some for her ,as my brother used to put his company ID card on gifts .Tilda images ,i used are from my very good friend "swati jain"So here is what i created........Hopes both of them will like and so their friends with good crafty change in their tags.Here is pic.




6 comments:

  1. The image is adorable. I love the beautiful floral embellishments and the embossing adds a wonderful texture. Thanks for playing along with us at The Stamping Boutique.

    Kim
    sherrodstudiostamps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your color choices! This is a great tag! Thank you for joining us at The Stamping Boutique Embossing Challenge this week!

    Stacie
    TSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag is so pretty I just love seeing them all. You are making so many
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART 1,000 POSTS Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag loving the colours thanks for joining us on challenges 4 everybody hugs vicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tag and colors. Thank you for playing along this week at The Stamping Boutique. Good luck in the challenge and I hope to see you in the next challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl TSB DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent coloring. She looks great. Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Stamping Boutique. Good Luck. Hope to see you next week. :) Patti TSB DT

    ReplyDelete