About Me

My photo
Firozabad, U.P., India
A curious Homemaker... Who is Eager to learn eveything :)

14 September, 2012

SCRAP BOOK PAGE 9 for ISICR9

Hi friends
this time ICR provided sketch for card/layout/album...besides card as they always do,for there ICRC21 challenge.here is challenge pad for it.

and below is challenge pad for ISICR9(year long fun of scrapping)





I combined both to participate in both with one lay out.I selected sketch one of ISICR9 and for combo twist -METAL-URGE'Y,I binded my INSENCE with metal wire by criss cross sewing.Here is my creation.

A complete look-Incense,flowers,redcolour(chinese trend),mine picture that's all in  temple






Incense tied by criss cross sewing by metal wire and this will provide awesome fragrance in scrapbook
Submiting for-ISICR 9
PPS#




4 comments:

  1. This is really wonderful !The idea of using incense sticks is awesome and I liked the way you have tied them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I love the metal accent! Thanks for joining usat Frosted Designs this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck in the challenges, Megha! And thank you for the kind comments you left on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great page thanks for joining us at C4E an good look emma xx

    ReplyDelete