About Me

My photo
Firozabad, U.P., India
A curious Homemaker... Who is Eager to learn eveything :)

10 September, 2012

NEW YEAR CARD IN SEPTEMBER

Hi  friends
          My mother in law is going to her sister's home.Her sister asked me to send two cards one for Diwali and other for new year.One she need of waste material .I made diwali card from old marriage cards ,which I will share afterwards.and new year card of fresh material.I was planning to create card ,saw challenge at "for love of crafting "and chose bingo colours,I kept in mind either colours which DT haven't used.Have a look at card.
Submiting for-

9 comments:

  1. so quick on the challenge, like the card and bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yaa ,very quick,it was a need and challenge infront .thanks

      Delete
  2. beautiful card thank you for joining us at come and get it challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely take on the colors,pretty card.
    Thanks for joining us at "For the love of crafting".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card. Lots of great texture and sparkle! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card. So gorgeous design. Thanks for sharing this adorable creation. I appreciate this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is Beautiful I really like how you wrote the happy new year in 3 different styles. great colors you used.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART 1,000 POSTS Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete