About Me

My photo
Firozabad, U.P., India
A curious Homemaker... Who is Eager to learn eveything :)

28 June, 2012

FOR-BGC-SUN ,SAND AND BEACH

Hi friends ,
Not good days for my family and me .I got severe pain in ear last night ,tomorow Iwent to doctor ,he gave steroid injection as their is so much swelling in ear ,due to jaw fracture...becoz of injection my pain was totally gone for yesterday night and I was fresh and did'nt felt sleepy whole night ..........what I did ? Crafted CD -ALBUM  for my daughters friend.Pics of that I will post afterwards ,when my daughter will fill all her sentiments . Here this post is for project for BGC,which i created today .
For this ,I used food foil empty box ,it can be gifted to dear ones with stuff inside,and as I decorated it for theme "sun sand and beach ........so,can be gifted to one who going on beach.Blue bubble paper is on box itself ,I added digi,(person lying in sun)colouring by my faber castle pencil colours.For symbolising waves ,I used my new MS punch.Added some shell to cop with theme ,some sentiments and specially a medal tag''you are best"to apperciate going to beach,actually outline of medal was on box itself ,I just added white cs according to shape and wrote sentiment.Here are pics.





16 comments:

  1. he he ! thats cute !
    thanks for playing with us
    XO
    PJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool looking project. Love the shape and the bright colors. Thanks for joining us at Craft a Scene. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Fabulous job. Thank you for joining us for the Inky Impressions challenge this week. Good luck! ~ Tonya DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your feeling better soon. I just adore your beach scene it's great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous project. Thanks for joining us at Inky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Megha this is super super cute..love each detail like the punch shape, the rope the image ...this project is definitely a top 3 for me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Creation, Thanks for Joining the Inky Impressions Challenge this week,Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fab tube - great embellies - Thanks for sharing it with us at Inky Impressions xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have upcycled it so well.i just kept scrolling up and down to absorb the sheer beauty of the box.Love the image and the way you colored it.well done Megha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. simply to say the coolest...the cutest... n the prettiest...:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cute :)
    thanks for playing with us at BGC
    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey,

    such a cool idea...

    detailing is unbelievable....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really fab creation.
    Thanks for joining us at InkyImpressions!

    Domi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very sweet project! I love the way you added the shells! Thank you for joining us this week at the Inky Impressions Challenge!

    Jackie, Inky Impressions DT

    ReplyDelete