About Me

My photo
Firozabad, U.P., India
A curious Homemaker... Who is Eager to learn eveything :)

23 February, 2012

A NEW STYLE -can i do it.

Hi friends
             Today ,I am showing you card of new style (its new for me).I think its called vintage, I don't know i am suceeded or not you guys let me know about it.For making this card ,I used a tored news paper piece and dyed it with tea water to get a particular old paper look.I used Indian post card ,and distressed it with my own sketch pen style.I highlighted quote by ""Brendon Burchard"" on card----"At the end of our lives,We all ask,Did I Live?Did I Love?Did I Matter" with this heart touching quote card well goes with sentiment "for you and sorry".News paper also have the same subject related to life , love and your existence.Here is my card.



Flowers i used by punching same paper.attached button and thread to it.


6 comments:

  1. Lovely. Like the use of newspaper.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
    http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.in/p/shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely lovely, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful quote ... lovely card ....many thanks for playing along at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at Sentimental sundays this week.
    Hugs, Janne

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely card.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete